Saturday, September 11, 2010

PROPAGANJA (Skate Errr Die!?)

From this...
Ray Barbee
To that...
the remix

Be sure to check out Ray Barbee's Musical talent as well.

...and the there's this.
Lance M. deck top

Lance Mountain, the veteran skater and 411vm mag founder showing us how to do this son. This is the shit I was watching back in '90.

that never gets old.

...what about our boy Earl?
Jason Lee

This one of the many decks I rocked back in the day.
Jason Lee Everslick DeckJason Lee Everslick
(my favorite deck ever.) "bring more beef than jason lee's everslick deck." -vinyl
I must have bought at least 3 of these. I'd break one every three weeks.
At age13 that shit get's expensive. Maw Dukes was havin' no part of that. No really, I call my mom Maw Dukes.


JASON LEE AIRWALK PROMO ('95)


These were crazy.
<span class=
AIRWALK- 540, Enigma, Next, etc.
<span class=


...who said 'Christian Hater"!!??!?
christian slayed her
...and that tee is still serious.

Here's some of the albums I was coppin back in my skater days. All good albums, glad they stood the test of time.

Anthrax-Im_The_Man-EP-1987-***
great album
----------------Download--------------------

D.R.I.-4_Of-A_Kind-1988-*****
skate ta this
------------------Download------------------

Mucky_Pup-A_Boy_In_A_Man's_World-1988-****
Mucky Pup
-----------------Download-------------------

N.W.A-Straight_Outta_Compton-1988-OSR
Photobucket
----------------Download------------------

ZOO YORK HOOKED IT UP.
Photobucket
heck, i'd buy one of dose fo my wawl.


Owl B Back.
..no really, go do that.

No comments: