Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CANIBUSTED


I always wondered why he wore such dark shades. Hey, "you gotta have faith".

(here's some Faith...)
EYE CANDY (for you dudes that get none)




Jay-Z and Eminem just performed at Yankee Stadium last night and my boy sent me a text I thought I'd share with you cause it made my day.

TEXTAS TOAST
text


GHETTO CABO

tequlia +nectar
= cabo


Ghetto Cabo + Tequila + Dick
tila
=
red crabs
A big problem.

KATZ AND VINYL (behind the scene studio session photos)

the kid in action
Photobucket

auditioning for blue man group
Photobucket

vinylcolokatz
session2010
A great amount of music what produced that night. Overall, extremely productive and chill all at the same time. Stay Tuned to the blog for P.J. Katz new album which is untitled at the moment.
There is a snippet from his album on The Vinylcologist's new release "ILLbany". This is a collection of new songs, blends, remixes and a few tracks off The Empire Plan due out Black Friday.

STEP YA GAME UP
Photobucket
Stairway to Heaven (Jordan V)

Photobucket
Go Crimson.


Photobucket
Nike X M. James X Daniel Swarovski Crystal Dunk Low (1 of 1)


Photobucket
Nike X 3M Reflector Dunk Low

Photobucket
Nike "Blues Brothers" Dunk Low

UNARMED ROBBERY


I'll see ya when I see ya.

No comments: