Sunday, January 30, 2011

VIDEO KILLED THE RADIO HERBS

CORNYAY

Here's cornyay getting bombarded with questions about his sexuality after his debut parody on South Park. I actually was looking for a video of him getting blasted with a snowball but couldn't find one. Now you all know what's on my bucketlist. Don't think I wouldn't do it. If he didn't have so many bodyguards around him, I'd wipe my own shit on his face and punch him in it.


NAS

I found this video in my travels recently and saved it for this post. Classic material.
Shout out to @SalaamRemi on the track.


JEAN GRAE

This was taken from Mr. Len's 2001 release  Pity The Fool. I can't tell you how many times I played this cd back then. It was pure underground with a ton of versatility. This was one of  Jean Grae's best verses to date. She stays on twitter all day so if you want hit her up @JeanGreasy she may even hit you back. I wouldn't hold your breath though. She's kinda a dick.

RARE BUD LIGHT COMMERCIALS (that never made it)
My brother showed me this and we couldn't stop laughing at it, so as any good friend would do, I figured I'd share it with all of you. I also found a few more you'll enjoy.

"In The Can"


"Swear Jar"


"Tongue and Cheek"

I can understand why they didn't air because some of these just push the limits a little to far. Then again, how about The Fockers. No one seemed to have a problem with them. It's really funny though, If I name one of my tracks "Fuck You", I'm considered too underground and vulgar, but if that fat fuck Cee Lo Green does it, he goes platinum.I'll never understand it. Fuck the media, everyone's a critic. As long as it good enough for you that's all that matters. At the end of the day you're the only one looking at yourself in the mirror. If I could do it all over again and be less of a hater....I wouldn't change one thing. Don't conform to the norm or you'll be just as lame as the rest of them. Thanks for checking in. Exclusive new music next post.
More to come in a few.


I always wonder what "Raheem" from the movie Juice was doing now.

No comments: