Friday, December 03, 2010

BUMFOUNDED



Check out these 2 assholes on Broadway in Saratoga trying to mount this horse for a picture. This really gets out of hand. This is what happens when you let Jim Beam empty your wallet. Feel free to put your own tune to it. I used Glen Campbell's "Rhinestone Cowboy'. I feel this is what country songs were made for.
You can't hear any audio, but I'm pretty sure they were saying: "nanana na one more, one mo, one more"
After all is said and done his boy actually got the still pic. I don't care what anyone says, that's animal abuse. Poor horse.



MERRYCHRISMAHANAKWANZICKA

Booker_T._and_The_MG's-In_The_Christmas_Spirit-1966-UC


Dope ass holiday LP Booker T and the MG's  put out on Atlantic. 
go ahead, get your DOWNLOAD on.


                 COMMON COURTESY


Never saw someone get owned By an old lady. I feel sorry for the idiot that trys to steal her purse. If you watch closely, she is actually asleep at the crosswalk.

TYE RAID

Sportscenter threw down it top 10 tirades last night and it was everything I expected. I love watching people lose control. Glad to know that I'm not the only one.

We stay makin' moves.


I'm out, till the next one.

No comments: