Tuesday, August 02, 2011

TAPAS SAN LUCAS

Statik_Selektah_and_Slaine-Offensive_Lines_feat._Ill_Bill_and_Action_Bronson-CDS-2011-UC

This track features Ill Bill and Action Bronson. You know I'm a huge fan of both so it was only right to post this joint. Looks like they are leaking the great tracks first after all. This shit is pure bottom of the firepit shit. Taken from Statik Seleketah and Slaine's release "State Of Grace"
Download "Offensive Lines"


Hassan_Mackey_and_Apollo_Brown-Volume-CDS-2011-UC

Taken from the Daily Bread full length.
Download "Volume"

Jay-Z-Stop-CDS-2011-UC

Not sure where this one came from, but nevertheless it's Hov. People like Hov. I don't like the beat, but I like website traffic. End of story.
Download "Stop"

I must go now...my Bud Light awaits.

No comments: