Wednesday, June 15, 2005

CASHE RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME


I am delighted to tell everyone that The Vinylcologist record collection is expanding rapidly due to a large supply of untouched records that were recently discovered. After building the wall of wax I never thought in a million years that I would have to build another one. It's XMAS in June and that is all I can expose for now. I will keep you all updated though on what rare finds I catch in the coming weeks. woooooooooooooooooot!!!!!!!!
LET IT RIDE!

This past week Afleet Alex went on to win The Belmont by about 7 lengths with Jeremy Rose aboard. Can this horse be stopped????!!??? Before you answer, get your wallet out of your pocket and put a 10 spot aside for this years running of The Travers. I know that I'm already getting my OTB account ready for this season, but I will be putting a little something extra away for a rainy day. Bottom line: If you don't bet on this horse to win The Travers, your a reeeeeeetarrdddddd!. Nuffsaid.


If you happen to make your way over to Crossgates Mall you'll notice a new Daniel Swarovski Store on the corner next to Macy's upstairs. I was shocked to see this because I've been fucking with these for over a year now. Some people laughed at the hats and others viewed them in awe, asking "how much?". Right now...too much. This is a better time than ever to start putting my custom crystal hats on Ebay. I really don't know why I've already waited this long. Stupid me. Anyway there is a huge crystal craze going on internationally and people are customizing everything from cell phones, to tee shirts, to Gucci shoes and dresses for women. You heard it here first...a year ago, this shit is the bling for 05-beyond. Snooze and lose.
Still Guilty:

I said from the beginning that I thought that he was innocent, and he was being targeted but that doesn't mean that he didn't do other things. He has to know to be careful and that people out there are gonna want to get to his money any way that they can. The fact that he did some stupid things in the past gives people more reason to form a case against him. I really don't feel sorry for heads that put themselves in these positions. Look at our good friend Kobe, Terrible rapper, great baller, stupid fuck. This guy has a wife that is a perfect 15 and who has stuck with him thru all this mess, and you better believe that this wasn't the first time this shit has happened. It was just the first time he met a freaky bitch that turned out to be a psycho and opened her mouth. Same shit with that ogre Shaq. They probably been fucking all sorts of bitches on the road, doubleteaming for the Lakers, Kobe's spot just got blew up to the public. He tried to drag Shaq into it, but he wasn't having it. Shaq's wife has it too too good so I'm sure she just turns her head and believes his lies. If she didn't he'd just knock that bitch out and send her back to the ghetto. All these superstars, role models, entertainers, and musicians have tons of skeletons in thier closets, it's just a matter of time (and money) when the secrets will come creeping out. Hillary Duff looks innocent enough right, but that chick has fucked more dudes than Lindsay Lohan, and the Oslen twins put together. It's all in how you carry yourself. Just keep believing everything you see and hear off the idiotbox and see how many times the stories change.
Clan In The Front...

If you haven't had a chance yet to catch the US OPEN of Karate on ESPN, I really don't know what to say except that it was some of the illest shit I've ever seen in my life. I found myself swapping back n forth between that and game 3 of The NBA Finals. The saddest part was that the game was in the PIP and I had the Karate championships on the main screen for most of the night. I'm sure that they will be re-running it so be on the looky looky for dat shit. Fyahhhhhhh!
Oh yeah and the above image is from the new Ninja Gaiden game...the graphics are ridiculious and from what I hear so is the game play. I don't have an XBOX, I could never get down with that big ass seashell that they use for a controller. Fuckall that. and speaking of ninjas...
THIGH CANDY ... on a Kawasaki Ninja. -----O-o---- ewwwwww. OMfuckingGOD! HA

...And from the way she is grilling you can tell she's happy with her figure. That bike has some serious shock absorbers and her toliet proly does too. One too many Gus's hot dogs and Red Robin burgers will get you like that so stay on the low fat treats. Popcorn, yogurt, fruits and veggies, and even beef jerkey is better for you than that shit.
Try Jackie Chan's Late Night Favorite...

Lata Nukka...uh I mean Ninja.