Tuesday, March 29, 2005

YEAH YEAH WERE BACK TO WORK....



It's another day, another nice day that I'm sitting at work. What a perfect time to update the fans. Yesterday Jack of All Trades and Myself were in the lab all day. After drinking a personal size bottle of Bacardi, we embarked on a beat makin/breakin mission. I really can't expose what is about to happen, but I can give you a hint. "It's The Beginning of Something Sick". Just be prepared to seek higher ground when the flood is near.

"PUNCH, PUNCH" -two for flinchin'

Pope is also working on a new album...this one being his fifth and still no distro. Sony is still jerking us around like a whore in the center of ten frat boys. I really wanna just give up with this company but they are very BIG, and i'm trying not to burn some bridges. Our project is currently on hold due to the so-called merger between them and BMG. Perfect timing, right???? Wonderful.



It seems that I will just stick to being a sucker for vinyl samples.



"let's go UNC!!!!!"

Well, North Carolina is in the final four and I really had no doubt that they would be. Now I just need them to make it to the final 2 and win the whole shit. Most people tossed thier bracket sheets after Syracuse took a loss to Vermont. I had a ton of great picks this season...everyone was like "how did you pick that?????" What they don't know is that I really don't know too much about this NCAA shit. I just pick 'em and hope that they win. It makes the games more interesting...they would've been a hell of a lot more interesting if I actually put money on the sheet. Damn.

---poker in the lounge

Poker is the one of the hottest things going right now and if you haven't been playing then you are missing a great time. If you are looking for a dope poker set now is the time to get them. Because of the rising popularity of the game many companies are trying to stock up on poker supplies. This means that with demand, there's supply and with too much supply, cheaper poker sets. Here are a few sites that have good deals on poker accessories and game room additions.
----CHIP SETS
----GAMEFELTS
----DICE
----SLOTS
----DARTS
----DOME HOCKEY
----NEONS

I hope that these links will help you set up your favorite room of the house. As I find more I will update the info to help save you the time and money.

Beaming Out...



a dope article to check out with a few dope links for all you diggers.



Enjoy.

No comments: