Saturday, September 03, 2011

BLOCKA BLOCKA

Wu-Block-Wu-Block_feat.-Raekwon_and_Ghostface-CDS-2011-UC

The new WuBlock album is coming in a few and figured, eh why not.
Download "Wu-Block"


Styles_P-Rainy_Dayz_Freestyle-CDS-2011-UC


Styles P. comes with three new freestyles dropped via twitter.
In my opinion this is the best for the three.
Download "Styles"


Jadakiss-Grind-CDS-2011-UC

This is actually my favorite of the four tracks I'm posting today. This track just hits hard in the whip.
Download "Grind"


Sheek_Louch-Barbecue_Freestyle-CDS-2005

I couldn't leave Sheek assed out so I dug up this dope freestyle taken from his 2005 release "Iron Sheek". This was a collabo mixtape he recorded with Kochece. That whole disc was hard.
Download "BBQ"

More posts after the holiday weekend.

No comments: