Tuesday, September 21, 2010

JACKED ASSES

An Assfilled Wake Up Call.

This was one of my favorite skits of all time. I must have watched it over and over again like 50 times. I can remember when there was no Jackass Movies, when it was Toy Machine skate videos and Ed Templeton robbing those guys for the dough that would've been theirs. Then they went the underground route with the CKY series and scored the deal with MTV. To be honest, "Jackass The Movie" was the last time I actually went to the movies. Fuck overpriced popcorn, stale candy, watered down soda, and people that can't shut the fuck up.

JACKASS 3D

One of the movie's stars, Steve-O, is super excited for fans to check out the movie.

"I can't wait. It's going to be awesome. We made a great movie. Everybody's gonna love it. People are gonna be waiting to see how being sober and filming 'Jackass' is different [for me]," he told MTV News at the VMA Radio Forum on Friday. "Being clear-headed and sober makes it more painful, more scary and the first thing I say is, 'I'm Steve-O, why do I have to be Steve-O?' "He wouldn't get too specific about his favorite part of the movie, but Steve-O did note that the film starts with one very eye-catching scene. "I think that after the opening credits, like, the first scene that I'm in, I think it's pretty great," he said. "It's just awesome. It's a good movie."

While doing many of the painful stunts in "Jackass 3D" proved to be quite the challenge for a now-sober Steve-O, he was certainly up for it.

"I was eager to do as much as I could. I, unlike Johnny Knoxville and some of the other guys, was feeling pretty sure I didn't want to risk paralysis or death," he joked. "Knoxville just needs to risk paralysis and death, but that being the case, I was really eager to get involved in as much stuff as I could, and I think I'm in this new movie more than either of the first two. It was a totally different me and it was a real blessing to do that."

No comments: